NOX-S7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

idea for weekly art contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen

Amen

idea for weekly art contest Empty
PostSubject: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:04 am

here is my idea.... I want at least 3 or 4 participants to help keep it from being too competative. ITS JUST FOR FUN!! Razz

there is no prize except bragging rights, unless someone has a better idea.

here's my proposal for rules

1. the contest is only open to nox and friends of nox that way no matter who "wins", we all had fun and there's always next week. Smile

2. all participants must be known before the chosen pic we have to work with is revealed, otherwise they wait til the following week. but see #1.

3. the clan chooses 1 pic. We all use the same exact pic in any way we want and you can add other pics as you wish, but the chosen pic MUST be the center of attention, or the focal point.

4. we will then have 1 week (reset is the universal deadline for everything in mg), at which time your pics must be finished. a week is plenty of time for us to maintain our game and real life duties.

5. all pics will be given to loki (the links) and she will not show them to 1 single person until all pics are done then she will post them all at once. that way you can get your ideas based on what others have done. the winner will be decided by a poll.

any questions? ideas? comments? WELL STICK THEM UP YOUR idea for weekly art contest 206

just kidding. Razz

any of those things, post them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amen

Amen

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:05 am

oh yeah, no more than one cat pic per month! Mad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:09 am

Looking forward to it!
And I allready know my first "topic" cherry
Back to top Go down
im not A

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:58 am

woo im in Smile

wheres the pic? Razz
Back to top Go down
[NOX] LORD

[NOX] LORD

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:36 am

oh yeah, no more than one cat pic per month! ... O.o cat
Back to top Go down
Amen

Amen

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:39 am

well look at the chat box. lol. we have like 50 cats in there, but my little 3 smileys were gonna be too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:27 pm

You boys let me know when do you want me to post a picture and the topic title cherry
Back to top Go down
al gore

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:07 pm

now now now Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amen

Amen

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:53 am

I keep saying there is no topic, only a pic. 1 pic that we all use. a topic will limit our creativity, and thats the opposite of what I was trying to do.

has anbody but me and daz agreed to play?
Back to top Go down
the fonz

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 am

i think all S7 nox should play Very Happy

photoshop or paint, they can still join in =)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:40 am

There it is boys cherry
Good luck, I am really looking forward to see her looking differently I love you
Klick flower
Back to top Go down
Amen

Amen

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:53 am

I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Amen

Amen

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:28 am

mine is finished. Smile

remember, don't post your pics, give them to loki.
Back to top Go down
Amen

Amen

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:38 am

here is the before pic.

idea for weekly art contest Forestrsz

I'm locking this thread so no one posts their pics prematurely. give them to loki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for weekly art contest   idea for weekly art contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idea for weekly art contest
Page 1 of 1