NOX-S7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amen's R.I.P.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x.Rowan.x

x.Rowan.x

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:34 am

We in NOX and MG have lost a very good friend and clanmate. We will deeply miss you Amen!
Our hearts go out to his family and friends.

From his brother Dave

We all loved Patrick very much. Patrick and I were very close.I tried to be there for him.In good times and bad,we had each other. And I tried to focus on the good things and always tried to forget the bad.

It is so hard for all of us right now. We had not quite recovered from our fathers passing last May. And I wonder if that had something to do with it.Now we have to deal with Patrick's early demise.

We (the family) are still trying to pay off our father's expenses,and now we have to try to take care of both of them. It is really hard, but we would like to bury them together. We would like to ask
for financial help to his friends. Even a small gesture, would help us tremendously.

When our father passed away,we both had each other to lean on.
and Now I feel like I have no one to lean on.
Patrick I (we) love you and wiss you dearly
David Hesse

To Donate directly to the family, please click the button below

Amen's R.I.P. RipAmen

Please sign his GUESTBOOK

I'll miss you Amen! I'll miss your jokes, I'll miss your show, I'll miss our recent chats on ym. May you rest in peace and finally find the happiness you were searching for! Sad

Last edited by x.Rowan.x on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:18 am

Hope you will find your peace Toy.
I miss you more then I ll ever be able to put in written.
Rest now my friend you shall never be forgotten.

Love
Loki
Back to top Go down
Daz

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:29 am

rest in peace mate, you were one of a kind, a unique person who always put others before himself and was always willing to help out.

you will be greatly missed patrick Sad

Daz
Back to top Go down
killertech

killertech

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:53 am

Its realli sad you leave us. Thanks for all the art work, the jokes, the happy times you shared with us. We will missed you dearly.

You may be gone but your memories will lived with us.
Back to top Go down
bench/

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: to [SWAT] toy maker   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:37 am

May you RIP and God Bless my dear friend....

Back to top Go down
Heavy Lo

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:23 am

We'll never forget You dear friend.

I hope Your in better place now and have find the long searched happiness.

Rest in peace and shall angels watch over You!
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Admin

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:16 pm

R.I.P my friend... We will miss u a lot...
Back to top Go down
https://nox-s7.rpg-board.net
Carrie

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:37 am

Patrick,

Your spirit will always be kept alive in our memories.
Amen
Back to top Go down
natyxxo

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: I still can't believe it...   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:33 am

I've known him for quite some time now. We met at the beginning of server 5. He was in [x] and when Snowtiger went from [x] to [LDM], we (me and Snowtiger) tried to get him into LDM. Then he quit s5 and when s6 started he created an account there. Then one day I got a very good account on s6 from a friend, because he got a better account in SWAT. Pat was in SWAT, so I tried to get in also. But by the time I made it, SWAT were already deleted.
He sent me an in-game message on thursday last week, saying: "Hi Naty, Toy Maker here." I was like: "I figured as much from your profile." He never replied and I thought he just forgot and now I hear this.....
R.I.P., Patrick, like I wrote on your guestbook; you will be missed in my heart.
My prayers are with his family and friends.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
[HC] God

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: sorry to hear this   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 am

RIP .. and am very sorry to hear such and to lose young . am sure he left a huge gap in your life ..
Our prayers are with you at this time of sadness
Back to top Go down
kurosaki

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: horrible loss   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 pm

many of u know me as the hated [swat] or [bots] kurosaki ichigo but right now none of that matters! right now all that matters is we have a lost an incredible friend! i spent many nites talkin with pat even called him at home quite a few times just to chat. i know sum of us mostly know of pat from mg. for those of u who only got to know him on mg u missed a big part of the man he was! he had a big heart and once he set his mind to sumthing he stuck to it! he liked to hide his pain from evetone and try to keep them smiling tho he was hurting terribly inside. i know once he lost colleen our friend and clanmate from s6 that he wouldnt be the same but after awhile he started to bounce back and be the old pat again. i wish now that i had stuck around on mg more to have gotten the chance to share sum more good times but that is sumthing i will have to accept. to his family i know these words r not a great comfort in this tragic time but know this that pat made a huge impact on many many lives and that he will always be rem in our thoughts and our hearts he will never be forgotten. and finally to pat i hope rukia came for u out of all the shini gami to send u off to soul society its a shame u will never get to finish the series but i hope u find peace and that colleen isnt kickin ur butt to bad for leaving so early. good bye friend and i will miss u dearly. to lighten up this memorial i wanna end with a quote from pat that he used to say alot when we had community chats to a few of us in [swat]
"it cant rain all the time even the sun has to shine on a dogs a$$ once in awhile "
well pat its rainin so im gonna wait to feel the sun again!
Back to top Go down
Phatbudd

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:51 pm

I can't pretend that I knew Toy, i am quite new to MG after all, but it's always sad to see a person pass away...may you find your peace...
Back to top Go down
John

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:54 pm

Sorry to here of a loose of such a good person.I just found out. I didnt know him real well only from when i found this forum and alittle from the game. It is hard to lose a friend , brother or whom ever he shall be to all of u. I count him as a friend that will be missed. With deepest sorrow. John aka Lord Gabriel Darkblade from the LBV Legion of the Bloodstained Vally.
Back to top Go down
Adrian a

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Rest In Peace Patrick.. pls take care of leen for me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amen's R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amen's R.I.P.   Amen's R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amen's R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOX-S7 :: Open Area :: General Discussions-
Jump to: